#1 Introduction

Hello this is Eunice, who really likes to travel around in free time. Photographing is the thing I am most interested in. Maybe I will be a good partner if you also want to take some great photos or have a nice trip. Besides, I study in Korean by myself more than study in English. Thus, i am willing to be your guide when you travel Korea. Oh! also in Taiwan!🤘🏼

-

ps Hmm..It seems like there are few people using blog now?! Maybe community website like Instagram, Facebook? But back to blog makes me remind "無名小站", which i used when i were in elementary school. haha(*^^*)




Comments

  1. True, social networking sites are more popular now, such as facebook, instagram and Twitter. But blogs still have its strength, good for journal keeping.
    Just curious. Why are you so interested in learning Korean, Eunice?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#5 Free Writing

#7 English song